One of the most popular scooter size, the medium scooters offer close to the same comfort as large scooters, and an ample range (up to 40km depending on model) and weight capacity (up to 160kg depending on the model) to suit most needs. We stock both Kymco a Quingo Scooters in the Medium range and are sure you will find the most suitable machine for your needs. Our customers love the slimline design and how easy it is to fit through regular doorways and gates in these scooters, while benefiting from a range of safety and comfort features, such as
- Full led light package, including front, rear and indicator lights
- Fully adjustable Captain style seat with either right-hand or left-hand seat swivel options
- Front and rear suspension (a type of suspension varies across models)
- Standard rear-view mirrors
- Hi and Low-speed selection and a fully programmable system, allowing for speed customisation to suit individual needs and preferences
- Emergency / manual override break
- Choose from a broad range of accessories, such as shopping bags, sun and all-weather cover and storage covers
If you are living in an area with big hills, require more power or prefer the peace of mind that comes with a more significant battery range, make sure to take a look at our range of large mobility-scooters. Some of these machines can carry up to 225kg and travel up to 80km per charge.
Your approximate weight?
Did you know?
Did you know that we offer free in-home demonstrations/test drives across our range of motorised mobility products, including Mobility Scooters? We think that it is essential to try each product in the environment that it will be used. That way, you can best determine if it will suit your needs and if you feel comfortable using it while being out and about. We usually take out 2 or 3 scooters for each test-drive and allow up to two hours per trial. During this trial, we will talk you through the different features of each gopher, let you have a go on all different models as well as go on short trips with you, such as to the local shops. These rides are a great way to familiarise yourself with the scooter, build confidence and get used to the best practises when crossing roads or encountering any obstacles.
At the end of the trial / test-ride, there won’t be any pressure to buy, you can choose to purchase the product on the spot and save yourself the delivery fee, or we will leave you with a quote to think it over and discuss with family and friends.
Custom Bed Quote
Get in touch
For any online enquiries please don’t hesitate to get in touch via the web form below, or email us directly. For any urgent matters, please contact us directly on 08 9242 7333