- Get FREE Roadside assistance for your Mobility Scooter & Electric Wheelchair
Latest News01 April 2023
Get FREE Roadside assistance for your Mobility Scooter & Electric Wheelchair
ScootersPowerchairs Travel Scooters
We are excited to announce that as of the 1st of April 2023 Motobility is offering FREE 12-month Roadside Assistance with every Mobility Scooter, Electric Wheelchair and Powerchair purchase*.
Motobility has partnered with 24/7 RoadServices Australia to bring you this brand-new service which is available in both Metro and Regional areas across Western Australia.
IF YOU REQUIRE ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE: CALL 24/7 ROADSERVICES AUSTRALIA ON 1800 008 616
What is included?
The 3-Star Package by 24/7 RoadServices Australia includes:
Up to 4 service calls per annum. RoadServices Australia will transport your mobility aid to your home or the nearest workshop located within a 30km radius for the below problems and more
- Breakdown Assistance
- Lost Key
- Empty Battery
- Flat Tyres
Check out the fine print in our terms and conditions here
Up to 3 reimbursements per year for transporting you home after a breakdown, each valued at up to $30. This could be a Taxi, Uber or other transport available. If the charge exceeds $30, you will need to pay for the difference.
What isn't included?
- Towing or Transporting of a mobility aid
- that is partly or fully dismantled
- that has been modified in a way that makes it unsafe to be transported
- that is being transported to a shipping or holding facility
- that hasn't been arranged through 24/7 roadservices Australia
- Parts, Labour or other costs related to the repair of a vehicle
- Transporting of animals or pets
How to sign up?
There is no need for you to do anything. The Motobility Team will automatically sign you up when you purchase your mobility aid. If you DON'T want to be signed up, please advise your product specialist of this at the time of service.
What happens next?
Once we have processed your paperwork and the sale, your Membership will become active within 7 business days and you will be able to take advantage of the above-mentioned services.
Once your 12-month membership lapses, you will have the option to renew at your own cost. 24/7 RoadServices Australia will contact you via email or phone to discuss your options. Your membership WILL NOT AUTO-RENEW.
Can I sign up after I have purchased a scooter?
Yes, if you already purchased a mobility scooter through Motobility but missed out on this fantastic opportunity, you can sign up at discounted costs through Motobility. Please contact us to discuss current pricing.
Does it include secondhand products?
Yes, it includes new and secondhand purchases
- Always call 24/7 Roadservices to organise a breakdown. Motobility can not book this on your behalf. You can reach them on 1800 008 616. Your mobility scooter or powerchair will be fitted with a keyring, including the contact number.
- Always stay with your scooter until 24/7 Roadservices arrive to avoid additional costs. If your Mobility Aid is in a spot that doesn't allow you to stay with it safely, please advise this to the operator at the time of your call. Always keep your mobile number on you and on loud to ensure you don't miss their call.
- If you exceed the number of call-outs included in your plan, you will incure additional charges
- If you exceed the 30km towing range, you will incure additional charges
- Parts and repairs are NOT included
- You will have to email your receipt to 24/7 road services at [email protected] to get a reimbursement for your transport costs.
- Roadside assistance is only available on any sealed or designated road that the service provider deems to be safe.
- Find our more about 24/7 Roadservices Australia
*Excludes E-Traveller Evo and Evo Tall
Custom Bed Quote
Get in touch
For any online enquiries please don’t hesitate to get in touch via the web form below, or email us directly. For any urgent matters, please contact us directly on 08 9242 7333