Latest News07 December 2020
Motobility My Christmas Wish: Win a Free Mobility Scooter!
This year may have stopped us from doing the normal things that we love, but it didn't hinder us from thriving in some other ways. Some of us have found new hobbies. Indeed, staying at home made us remember the true worth of relationships.
We all want the best for our family and friends and support them wherever and whenever we can.
Motobility feels the same, so this Christmas season, we are giving you the chance to become someone else's not so secret Santa. Simply help us to find someone who needs and deserves a brand new Kymco Super 8 Mobility Scooter.
1. In this Facebook post, let us know someone (including yourself) who deserves a FREE Kymco Super 8 and WHY in the comments section, ensuring you include the the Hashtag: #MotobilityMyChristmasWish
2. Add a photo of your nominee to increase your chances of WINNING.
3. Like the Motobility Facebook Page.
4. Deadline of entry posting is on December 21, 2020.
5. Multiple nominations are ALLOWED! One nominee per post only. Winner will be chosen by the staff of Motobility.
This promotion will run from December 7th up to December 21st. One person can nominate his/her parents, siblings, relatives and even their close friends. They can also nominate themselves if they really need the Kymco Super 8 mobility scooter.
In true Santa fashion, we will also delivery the Kymco Super 8 free of charge, in the Perth metro area. The selected winner must be present at the time of delivery and willing for video and photographs. The winner will be asked to sign a waiver, allowing motobility to share these photos and video content.
For more information about the Motobility My Christmas Wish promo, like our official Facebook page and send us a private message or call us at 9242 7333.
The Kymco Super 8 is a medium sizes scooter, perfect for everyday use around the local neighbourhood and running errands. Click here to find out more
Terms & Conditions
1. Free delivery in the Perth metro area or pick up from one of our showrooms. The winner of the Kymco Super 8 agrees to be present for the delivery in person. If the winner is located outside of the Perth Metro area the winner must pick-up the product in person from either our Motobility Showroom in Osborne Park or our Showroom in Mandurah at a time and date agreed to by Motobility. This must be within two weeks of the winner announcement. The winner is welcome to bring with them whomever they like to assist with collection and transportation. If the winner does not come in to collect the scooter, the prize will be re-allocated to another contestant.
2. This competition is open to residents of Western Australia. If the winner lives outside of this area, he or she will need to arrange transport to come to collect their prize at our showroom as per the terms and conditions within two weeks of the announcement. If this is not possible, the prize will be re-allocated to another contestant.
3. The winner will be contacted via Facebook. If the winner does not respond to the private message or post within 7 days, the prize will be re-allocated to another contestant.
4. Upon entering, the winner agrees to be filmed, have their picture taken and sign a waiver, which allows Motobility to use their first name and suburb only, at Motobility’s discretion, for marketing purposes particularly in social media platforms and in our website.
5. No relatives or friends of any employees working for Motobility are entitled to enter the competition
6. There is no purchase or entry fee required for this competition
7. Upon entering this competition, you advise that your written explanation of why you should win the prize is accurate and correct.
8. Closing date of the competition is Friday, 20th December 2020 at midnight WST. After this time, no further entries will be accepted.
9. The winner must comply with the below entry rules
9.1. In this Facebook post, let us know someone (including yourself) who deserves a FREE Kymco Super 8 and WHY in the comments section, ensuring you include the the Hashtag: #MotobilityMyChristmasWish
9.2. Add a photo of your nominee to increase your chances of WINNING.
9.3. Like the Motobility Facebook Page.
9.4. Deadline of entry posting is on December 21, 2020.
9.5. Multiple nominations are ALLOWED! One nominee per post only. Winner will be chosen by the staff of Motobility.
10. Motobility reserves the right to amend or cancel the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, spread of disease or viruses, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Motobility’s control.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia
13. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Motobility and not to any other organisation or party
Custom Bed Quote
Get in touch
For any online enquiries please don’t hesitate to get in touch via the web form below, or email us directly. For any urgent matters, please contact us directly on 08 9242 7333