Latest News25 May 2020
Motobility E-Traveller 120 Giveaway!
MOTOBILITY E-TRAVELLER 120 GIVEAWAY! - CLICK HERE TO ENTER!
Things have been tough lately for families, individuals and businesses alike. We want to thank you, our community, for your ongoing support of Motobility by giving away an E-Traveller 120 folding electric wheelchair worth $3,990! The E-Traveller 120 is a portable, one-step fold, lithium battery-powered wheelchair. Take it with you in the boot of your car, on the plane, to the shops and more! This chair is excellent for indoor and outdoor use. It offers a smooth and comfortable ride with an easy to use joystick and under-seat storage bag. Please note the E-Traveller 120 is a smaller model and best suited to users of small to medium build and has a weight capacity of 120kg. Click here to find out more about the E-Traveller 120.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
1. The winner of the E-Traveller 120 agrees to pick-up the product in person from either our Motobility Showroom in Osborne Park or our Showroom in Mandurah in person at a time and date agreed to by Motobility. This must be within 2 weeks of the winner announcement. The winner is welcome to bring with them whomever they like to assist with collection and transportation. If the winner does not come in to collect the chair, the prize will be re-allocated to another contestant.
2. Upon entering, the winner agrees to be filmed, have their picture taken and sign a waiver, which allows Motobility to use their first name and suburb only, at Motobility’s discretion, for marketing purposes.
3. The winner will be contacted via facebook. If the winner does not respond to the private message or post within 7 days, the prize will be re-allocated to another contestant.
4. This competition is open to residents in the Western Australia metropolitan area including Mandurah. If the winner lives outside of this area, he or she will need to arrange transport to come to collect their prize at our showroom as per the terms and conditions within 2 weeks’ time of the announcement. If this is not possible, the prize will be re-allocated to another contestant.
5. No relatives or friends of any employees working for Motobility are entitled to enter the competition.
6. There is no purchase or entry fee required for this competition.
7. Upon entering this competition, this indicates that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
8. Upon entering this competition, you advise that your written explanation of why you should win the prize is accurate and true.
9. Closing date of the competition is Tuesday, 30th June 2020 at midnight WST. After this time, no further entries will be accepted.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Like Motobility’s Facebook page
- Tag 3 friends in the post
- Share the post on facebook
- Type why you think you deserve to win in the facebook post comments section. This reason must be accurate and true.
11. One winner will be chosen based on their explanation for why they feel they should win the E-Traveller 120. They must also meet the above listed requirements.
12. Motobility reserves the right to amend or cancel the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, spread of disease or viruses, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Motobility’s control.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Motobility and not to any other organisation or party.
If you have any questions regarding the giveaway, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 9242 7333 and ask to speak with Tonia or Julia.
Check out our range of portable & travel scooters, medium & large scooters, electric & manual wheelchairs, lift & recline chairs, adjustable beds, stairlifts OR call us today for second hand, hires, a service or repair on 9242 7333!
Custom Bed Quote
Get in touch
For any online enquiries please don’t hesitate to get in touch via the web form below, or email us directly. For any urgent matters, please contact us directly on 08 9242 7333