- Corona Virus - What are we doing to keep you safe?
Latest News17 March 2020
Corona Virus - What are we doing to keep you safe?
Corona Virus Action Plan
In light of the concerns surrounding the Corona virus (COVID-19), here at Motobility, we understand the importance of the situation and have taken the essential steps to help minimise the risk to our staff, customers and the general public in these challenging times.
At present, we have no reports of any staff members displaying symptoms of the Corona virus, and we have been diligent in implementing the following measures:
Offering no-contact in-home demos, servicing and repairs
- We are offering no-contact in-home demos where we can arrange to drop off the chairs or scooters in your garage, carport or veranda. We will keep a 2-metre distance when talking to you and can help answer your questions via mobile phone.
- Book a no-contact in-home service or repair. We can service or repair your product in your garage, carport or veranda. When booking a service, repair or delivery, our staff will be asking the following questions:
- Is there anybody at the house or recent visitors in quarantine for Corona virus?
- Has anybody or recent visitors at the house travelled internationally in the last two weeks?
- Is there anyone in the house or recent visitors currently unwell with cold or flu-like symptoms?
Our staff has been instructed to avoid ALL physical contact during sales, deliveries or service.
Regular sanitising of all equipment
- The Motobility staff have been extensively briefed on the best hygiene practices. Additional hand sanitiser and antibacterial wipes are being utilised in our showroom, warehouse and vans.
- All staff are required to sterilise equipment before and after demos.
- Products are pre sanitised before all products are delivered.
Protecting you and our staff
- None of our staff have travelled overseas or interstate within the past 21 days.
- If any of our staff show signs of respiratory illness (sore throat, coughing, fever), we have a strict protocol in place for them to self isolate and work from home.
- We don't attend homes of people that may be infected by asking the appropriate questions before scheduling appointments.
- We have implemented a no handshake policy.
- We ask all of our clients to use hand sanitizer (supplied by us) before touching any equipment or surfaces.
- Holding essential meetings outdoors or via video conference call.
This will help us evaluate and minimise the risks. Your safety, as well as the safety of our people, is our number one priority.
Our stock levels and supply have remained healthy, and we continue to operate unaffected. Following the current advice by the Australian government, you can still:
- Visit our store
- Request a non-contact in-home demo.
- Book a non-contact in-home service or repair.
- Or talk to us on 08 9242 7333 regarding any of your concerns.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. We hope that being attentive and proactive with our hygiene protocols will help save lives in this unique circumstance. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and notify you if any updates occur.
Stay safe and look after your loved ones,
Custom Bed Quote
Get in touch
For any online enquiries please don’t hesitate to get in touch via the web form below, or email us directly. For any urgent matters, please contact us directly on 08 9242 7333