Latest News13 May 2021
ATSA Independent Living Expo Perth Scooter Giveaway - Motobility
ATSA Independent Living Expo Perth Scooter Giveaway
Win a Quingo Classic mobility scooter (valued at $5300) from Motobility!
To win this Quingo Classic mobility scooter, here’s what you have to do:
- Visit our Motobility booth at the upcoming ATSA Independent Living Expo at the Claremont Showgrounds on Wed the 26th or Thu the 27th of May.
- Fill out the entry form with the following details:
- Name of Participant
- Name of “nominee” if different than participant
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Follow the Motobility Official Facebook Page.
The winner will be drawn at random and will be announced on Motobility’s Official Facebook page on Monday, 31st of May.
As we celebrate the return of the Quingo Scooters in the Australian market, it only fits that Motobility gives one away.
The Classic is a tremendous mid-size mobility-scooter that provides a unique driving experience and is also fitted with the latest in safety and comfort features.
The Quintell technology powers the Quingo scooters for superior comfort and safety. Besides this amazing patented technology, Quingo scooters are known for:
Stability like no other - with this 5-wheel technology, only the Quingo mobility scooters can give superb control on slopes and kerbs as well as a better turning circle without compromising agility.
Unsurpassed maneuverability - Quingo mobility scooters benefit from a turning circle as small as 102cm; this allows safer and tighter turns in shops and confined areas. When directly compared to 4 wheel mobility scooters of an equivalent length, the Quingo not only have far superior agility, they require significantly less reversing, and fewer 3 point turns are needed.
Enhanced comfort - the Quingo range has adaptive footplates and fully ergonomic posture control that provides exceptional comfort. With its precise leg and foot positioning, the user will feel less stress on the back, hips, knees and ankle joints. Unlike 4-wheel scooters, the Quingo range offers 80% more foot space which will allow
Unequalled performance on kerbs - with its 5-wheel system, the Quingo scooters can handle kerbs by approaching it head on. It can also ascend and descend kerbs at angles. The Quingo range is designed to cope with kerbs up to a 45-degree angle and up to 3 inches in height. Its amazing design also prevents users from tipping, and it eliminates beaching.
To find out more about this 5-wheel scooter, visit: https://www.motobility.com.au/products/electric-mobility-scooters/quingo-classic
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- The winner will be contacted via phone, email or Facebook. If the winner does not respond to the private message or post within seven (7) days, the prize will be re-allocated to another contestant.
- The winner of the Quingo Classic agrees to pick-up the product in person from either our Motobility Showroom in Osborne Park or our Showroom in Mandurah at a time and date agreed to by Motobility. This must be within two weeks of the winner announcement. The winner is welcome to bring with them whomever they like to assist with collection and transportation. If the winner does not come in to collect the scooter, the prize will be re-allocated to another contestant. If the winner decides to have the prize delivered (free delivery within Perth metro) at home, the winner must be present when we deliver.
- Upon entering, the winner agrees to be interviewed, filmed, and have their picture taken and sign a waiver, which allows Motobility to use their first name and suburb only, at Motobility’s discretion, for marketing purposes.
- No relatives or friends of any employees working for Motobility are entitled to enter the competition.
- There is no purchase or entry fee required for this promo.
- Only one winner will be drawn at random.
- Motobility reserves the right to amend or cancel the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, spread of disease or viruses, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Motobility’s control.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- Entry into the promotion will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Motobility and not to any other organisation or party.
Custom Bed Quote
Get in touch
For any online enquiries please don’t hesitate to get in touch via the web form below, or email us directly. For any urgent matters, please contact us directly on 08 9242 7333